Lime is used as a raw material for the production of: Calcium Carbide, for the production of acetylene and its derivatives. Acallis, as raw material for the industry (calcium hypochlorites).
- Calcium Phosphates for the food industry.
- Manufacture of fats
- Manufacture of Calcium stearate
- Purification of salt Production of gels and gelatins
- Chemical reagent in industrial processes where it is necessary to control the PH
- Precipitated calcium carbonate for the pharmaceutical and food industry